- Troubadour 2017
- September 7th, 2020
This program is the core of the curriculum. It promotes and sustains the integral Christian formation of the learners to be God-loving, evangelizing and responsible members of society.
Outreach Program is the concrete expression of the Christian Formation of the learners and the whole school community anchored in the Vision-Mission and Core Values of the institution.
To gradually form empowered individuals who have learned through a program that is rooted on sound educational principles and geared towards excellence.
St. Joseph’s School of Mactan Distance Learning Primer
In the Spanish Era, it can be easily observed that our co-Filipinos were deeply in…
View all Post
News & Updates
- About SJSM
- Community Involvement
- Patron Saints
- School Hymn
- School Requirements 2018
- School Seal
- SJSM’s Historical Sketch
- Vision, Mission & Core Values
St. Joseph’s School of Mactan is an institution of learning, owned and administered by the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Conception of the Holy Mother of God, Philippine South Province (SFIC-PSP) as a non-stock, non-profit corporation. It is an integral part of the SFIC Educational Network System in the Philippines and an instrumentality of the SFIC-PSP. read more →
St. Joseph’s School of Mactan is an institution of learning, owned and administered by the Franciscan Sisters of the Immaculate Conception of the Holy Mother of God, Philippine South Province (SFIC-PSP) as a non-stock, non-profit corporation. It is an integral part of the SFIC Educational Network System in the Philippines and an instrumentality of the SFIC-PSP.
As a Catholic School it is at the service of the Church and the Earth Community as it provides excellent programs and services to form the youth to become God-loving, evangelizing, and responsible members of an Earth Community of just and lasting peace.
As a Philippine School, it situates itself within the prevailing socio-eco-political, cultural technological realities and relationships not only in the country but also within the Region and the world as a whole. read more →
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE BASIC EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
1. Goals of K. Grades 1 to 12
- a. To form students/pupils to be God-loving, evangelizing and responsible members society.
- b. To foster in them the values of simplicity, truth, justice, peace, and integrity of creation.
- c. To develop their moral, intellectual, social and emotional faculties through a balanced, integrated and dynamic curriculum.
- d. To promote in them active involvement in the building of God’s kingdom in the spirit of St. Francis and St. Clare.
- ₱300.00 – ₱375.00 (For Nursery to Grade 1)
- ₱300.00 (For Grade 2 - Grade 12)
- Report Card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Clear Photo Copy of Birth Certificate (NSO Authenticated)
- Clear Photo Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- First Communion Certificate (Grade 4 – Grade 11)
- 4 copies 2×2 recent picture
- NCAE Result (Grade 11)
Get In Touch
Mactan Airport Rd., LLC, 6015
340-5939 / (Fax) 341-2399